Friday, November 13, 2009

Lindsey's Special Blanket

Lindsey is a child who loves her blanket.  It is purple and keeps her "very warm and snuggly" (Lindsey's words).  It was a baby gift from her Aunt Joyce and cousin, Jaimee...but now it barely covers her up.  I have tried really hard to replace it by making her a very special Care Bear blanket (I even let her pick out the fabric), but the new blanket just isn't the same.  She finally let me cover her up at night with her new longer blanket, but she insists on continuing to snuggle with her purple one.  So, I've finally decided to let it go.  It will someday have to be retired because it has been loved so much that it will be rags (it already has a hole around the binding), but for now...I've decided it is not a fight that I need to fight.  I thought it would be appropriate to get some pictures of she and her blankie since it so special to her.




No comments: