Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hanging Out with Friends

I have been watching 3 kids of a friend on Monday and Wednesday mornings.  This is a time that Lindsey gets very excited about (that's putting it mildly).  On these mornings she jumps out of bed and says (with great excitement), "are Libby and Ben and Molly here yet?"  The girls have been very energetic this week because of being apart over Christmas break.  Well, this morning Ben wanted to watch a movie, but the girls were too busy and weren't interested (and Molly was sleeping).  Everything got quiet so I had to go investigate and I found this...


Ben is such a good sport with the girls.  He plays well with them and whenever we read a story or watch a movie they like to sit close like this.  I think the girls feel more secure.  They're funny to watch.

1 comment:

Janell said...

That is a sweet photo, these will be memories to have forever!