Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Day With Grandpa

As you can see I'm 2 months behind and have many things I want to capture, unfortunately, there are some things that I don't remember the date they happened.  Thankfully the date isn't as important as the memory.

One day Lindsey wanted to go visit Grandpa so she called to see if she could come over.  He said that would be great and asked if she wanted him to come get her.  She jumped at the chance.  She was very excited for him to get here and anxiously waited in the driveway (in the light rain). 


I couldn't miss the opportunity of capturing the complete joy on her face.


She had a great time with Grandpa and now prefers for him to come pick her up.  It's a lot more fun than having me drive her off.  I love the reminder that sometimes it's the simple things.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Looks like fun with your Grandpa! We love to look at your pictures!