Sunday, August 8, 2010

Good Times with Family

Sunday, August 1, 2010

We had a, sort of, family reunion today at Aunt Karen and Uncle Bob's house since Shawna and the kids, and JD and Sklyar were in town.  It's so wonderful to live close to extended family that we can get together and hang out, especially when the out-of-towners come to town.  :)  (Aunt Sharon brought a slip-n-slide for the kids to play on.)  They had a great time getting wet on this hot day.

Lindsey was VERY apprehensive...
her first time on a slip-n-slide...
so Daddy helped her get a feel for it.

The second trip...
she was a little more confident.

A little later...
she knew what she was doing...well, kind of.
(we need to watch for one on clearance to use next year)

Jaimee and Scott
Love you guys!!!

Miss Emma...such a cutie!

Molly was having a great time.  She would walk most of the way then crawl under the "bridge".  Lindsey started to follow her example.  Those girls are too funny!

Lucas knew exactly what he was doing!

Shawna and Bella....Bellas was loving the icing on the cupcakes.
(sorry this is the best I got that day)

Skylar was having a great time getting to know everyone.
(The best thing...I heard Lucas tell Skylar when he was leaving, "I had a fun time playing with you".  Oh, my heart melted.  I love kids!  They are so genuine.)

Sisters, Sisters!
(I know neither of us like this, sis, but this one is for our posterity.)

I love watching Lindsey play with her cousins (including those 2nd cousins.  I hope she will look back on these memories like I do with my cousins.  Great memories!  Love you all.

1 comment:

Janell said...

Those are such fun pictures, I love summer with family and friends...good times!