Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Tonight was the traditional "Trunk or Treat" at church. Lindsey has a blast and I love the safe way of Trick-or-Treating. We actually haven't gone on Halloween day yet. I'm sure she'll catch on to us one of these days. We're enjoying it until then. :)
Lindsey chose to be a ballerina again this year (a repeat from 2 years ago). She put the outfit together completely on her own this year. She is blessed with a LOT of dress up clothes, so I told her she could pick out anything she wanted. Earlier in the day she was planning to be Snow White (a repeat from last year), but she changed her mind. I wasn't surprised, because she is a ballerina usually at least 5 days each week.
Lindsey and Kenzie in the maze that was made in the Primary Room. It took them forever to find their way through it. It was designed to be crawled through. I watched them and would see their little heads pop up every so often to see where they were in regards to the doors. It was cute to see them work together to figure out how to get out.


1 comment:
Kenzie wants to do that Halloween thing again!
Post a Comment