We spent another day at an engine show. This time it was much more Lindsey's kind of day. They had a playground at the fairgrounds where it was held. They also had animals to look at and touch, as well as lots of flea markets (with lots of things for little girls), lots of engines for Jeremy and good food for all of us. I even came away with something...a new wheel for my wagon in the front yard and a beeswax candle made just for me. Yeah!
It has been a long time since I've seen a playground that looks like this.
Remember the long metal slides?
Or how about the long wooden see-saw?
Lindsey also loved the animals. These little ones were very cute.
Lindsey and Marsha -- I have no idea how she comes up with the names for her babies. (Lindsey received this baby and carrier from a lady at the show.) She had a great time carrying it around all day.
At this point in the day I heard, "look mom, there's a cookie in the bottom." She thought it was pretty neat and played with this for a long time.
We ended the day with some yummy homemade ice cream. Another fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment