Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Sleep Over

So Lindsey is having her first sleep over tonight at Grandma and Grandpa's.  I must admit that our house feels a little weird.  She was so excited that she couldn't stand it.  It's almost 11 p.m. and no calls yet.  I think she'll make it the whole night...she was really excited.  I even tried to convince her to wait until Friday night, but that didn't go over well.  She packed lightly...purple blanket, stuffed cat (Smokie), toothbrush, toothpaste and extra pjs ("just in case").


She's growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Super cute! Glad you didn't get any middle-of-the-night calls!!

Sara said...

She is so cute! We still haven't braved a sleepover yet - even with G'ma and G'pa. I am sure Emmie would love it. We would be the ones that are lonely! They grow up way too fast.

Janell said...

I am glad it was a success and she made it through the night, how cute!!!