Sunday, February 7, 2010

Capturing Memories

So as we have been putting our adoption information a new website recently I have come to realize that I take practically all our pictures and I'm not in many of them.  Now, I really don't fight the fact that I'm taking the pictures, because I really don't like looking at myself, but I have come to realize the more important thing...I want Lindsey to be able to look back at pictures in her life and see that I was right there with her through it all (although I hope see'll know that, she may also want to see it).  So, here is Jeremy's attempt of taking some pictures of Lindsey and I.

Here we are kneading our pizza dough for our Friday night pizza.

Rolling out the dough. 
(Lindsey loves her little pizza baking set she got
for Christmas from Aunt Mel and Uncle Jason.)

Crocheting together.  I've been working on this afghan for awhile and was hoped to have it done Christmas this past year, but I just didn't make it.  So now I pick it up her and there.  It will get done someday and will be really snuggly.  Who knows, I may even keep it for myself.  I am always amazed how something so beautiful can be made by a single straight piece of yarn.  Lindsey would love to crochet too...I'll teach her...someday.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Fun memories. Good luck teaching her to crochet! Let me know when you start, I'll send Kenzie and Brooklyn over!