Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fun at the Park!

It has finally started to feel more like Spring!  Today was another beautiful day and we spent a few hours of it at the park with some friends.  We went to the neatest playground we have in town, which is at a school, but since it is spring break this week it was available.  Lindsey and the girls had a great time. 

Lindsey's favorite thing was this really neat slide!
She saw some older kids going down like this and had to try it.
She didn't go down the traditional way anymore after this.

Lindsey and Kenzie going down together.  They are so cute.

Brooklyn (Kenzie's sister) had a great time too.

I got something to remind me of the day...a red face.  I think most of it is sun (which I am not complaining about), however, some of it could be due to the little breeze.  Regardless we had a great time being outside!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Your blog is super cute! I love the new layout. We had a great time at the park! I am glad you got some pictures. I've got to remember my camera once in a while!