Thursday, July 29, 2010

A "Chilly" Summer Day

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yesterday was a typical humid day with a chance of rain showers.  Lindsey and I were outside...she was playing in the pool and I was checking out the garden when along came those "chance of showers".  It was a cold rain so we headed inside.  Lindsey was chilly and said, "mom, we need to have some hot chocolate and watch a Christmas movie.  Wouldn't that be great?"


Of course, I didn't object, so we made some hot chocoalte and snuggled up to watch, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".  Good times!  I love being able to put aside everything else and just enjoy being together.  It nice to really be able to concentrate on the things that are important!  We thank Daddy often for providing us this memorable opportunity.  Thanks, Dear!

1 comment:

Janell said...

Don't you wish you could just bottle these moments up and have them all the time! Precious.