Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Today we decorated our home for Christmas. We started with the smaller trees then moved to the bigger one. We bought our beautiful Frasier Fur at Lowes this year. It's photo debut will appear in the pictures a little closer to Christmas. Our tree is a memory tree. It adorned with ornaments we have acquired during our many years of marriage. Many have come from my dear friend, Terry. It takes me forever to decorate the tree because I'm such a sentimental person. I stop to think about each ornament and where it came from. It's one of my most favorite holiday traditions.
Each year we buy Lindsey an ornament that represents her interest during the year. In the past I've picked them out, but this year she got to pick it out. She selected a Barbie ballerina. It is perfect for her...since this year she had developed a love for Barbie and her love of ballerinas continue. If you look closely you can see Barbie's legs...she is actually hanging her new ornament.

1 comment:
I love that she picked out the Barbie. Yesterday in primary when you shared your about your temple sealing with Lindsey and said you were all wearing white...she whispered in my ear, "My Barbie doll has a white dress too!" I thought that was cute!
Post a Comment