Monday, August 24, 2009

Joining the Blogging World

Well, here I am.  I have finally decided to start a blog.  I haven't before now because I don't know that anyone will be interested....but I thought I would give it a try.  If anything it will be an easy journal when I print it out someday.  I also think it will be a great way to let people see a little glimpse of our lives...especially friends and family who don't live next door.  So...welcome to our family.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Totally impressed Sis! Staying at home suits you just fine. Now you need to design Jaimee and I a blog. Love you! Joyce

Janeen said...

You will LOVE having a blog!! It is an easy out for journaling and your biggest fan will be Lindsey - who will spend hours looking back through all of her favorite events. My kids will browse back through for hours! Good luck and enjoy!

ps she is absolutely adorable!!