Monday, August 31, 2009

She Knows What She Wants -- Man Are We in Trouble

We have been blessed with a very vibrant, energetic, loving, strong minded, early talking, little girl who has an outstanding memory.  She brings us many exciting days, and she makes me laugh A LOT!  This past Sunday was no exception.  Lindsey was very talkative on the way home from church.  At one point she informed us (very matter of factly) that she wanted to change her clothes when she got home and that she wanted to wear her blue shirt, purple skirt and jellies (shoes).  Jeremy and I just looked at each other with a smile and said, okay Dear.  When we got home she asked me to unbutton her dress and she ran upstairs.  She came back down looking this...including the big smile.

Lindsey changing her clothes is definitely not a rare occassion.  (Someday I am going to take pictures of all her outfits.)  We typically experience about 4-5 changings a day (and usually without my knowledge...that is until Lindsey comes downstairs with a big smile due to her success).  I have chosen to let her have fun with her clothes right now.  I think it is cute for my two year old...but when I think about what the future may hold for us...oh my.  Well, we just won't think about that now and just enjoy the present.

3 comments:

Janell said...

Well at least you don't have to worry about any indecision! She's too cute!

Cindy said...

I guess you're right. Sometimes it's nice to have others point out the positive. Especially when I'm caught up in the daily stuff. Thanks!

Shawna said...

That's my girl! I think I was quite infamous for doing that in my day too. Can't wait to see you guys soon.