Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lindsey's First Hair Cut

We didn't think Lindsey's hair would ever grow during her first year of life.  Finally, after changing shampoo, her hair started to grow.  It looked cute, so I didn't worry about getting it cut. Last week as I was getting my hair cut I asked her if she would like to get her hair cut too.  At first she told me she would have it done when she was bigger.  However, she changed her mind.
Lindsey liked getting to sit in the big chair.  She was fine until her hair got combed in front of her face...she absolutely hates having her hair in her face.  But I am pleased to say that she survived.

Showing off our new hair cuts.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Beautiful hair girls! You are two of the prettiest girls I know. Love you Lindsey from Aunt Joyce