Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma

Saturday, September 12, 2009

It was my Grandma's 89th birthday and we were able to visit with her.  My grandma holds a very special place in my heart.  I am blessed that she has always been a part of my life.  I remember spending the night often when I was younger.  We would walk to the ice cream shop and dress up in her clothes & jewelry (and give a fashion show) and play games.  She has always been supportive of me in everything I do.  Thanks, Grandma.  I love you!


Lindsey with Great Grandma Emma.


We sang to Grandma (candles had to be included -- a 2 year old was there).


One of Lindsey's favorite parts was playing with my cousin's kids -- Danielle and Jake.  They are so great with her.  Every time we get together they play with her.  I appreciate how much they love her, even though they are older than she is.  Thanks, guys!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Super pictures! You are amazing and so organized!